CoQ10, also known as Ubiquinone or Ubidecarenone is a powerful, fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance found naturally in all forms of animal life. It is biosynthesized in the membranes of cells in humans and is vital in the production of energy. It is a power plant of the body that is found in most cells, with especially high concentration in the heart, the organ that requires high levels of energy for normal operation. As an antioxidant, CoQ10 helps protect proteins and mitochondrial DNA from oxidative damage and, consequently, supports healthy heart, brain, and joints.
As an antioxidant, CoQ10 helps protect proteins and mitochondrial DNA from oxidative damage and, consequently, supports healthy heart, brain, and joints. Although the body can typically make the CoQ10 it needs for optimal health, several factors including, but not limited to, cigarette smoking, aging, use of certain medications (e.g. statins), and some disease states can affects CoQ10 levels in the body, making supplementation necessary.
Health Benefits of CoQ10
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function*
- Supports healthy cognitive function*
- Supports enhanced energy and stamina*
- Offers powerful antioxidant protection*
- Supports immune health*
- Supports healthy aging*
KanekaQ10® CoQ10 GOLD® (100 mg, 120 softgels)
Product ID: NGL4504
|CoQ10 Gold (High Absorption) - Celluar Energy and Heart Support - 100 mg (120 softgels) by NutriGold|
|You Save:||$19.33 (40% off)|
|Availability:||In stock. Ships today (Thursday, April 27) if you order in the next 10 hours and 52 minutes|
- CoQ10 Gold® Highlights
- Features Kaneka Q10® - the purest and most researched CoQ10 ingredient in the world
- Kaneka Q10® is bio-identical to the CoQ10 produced naturally in the body
- Kaneka Q10® has been used in the vast majority of all clinical trials over the past 30 years
- Kaneka Q10® is the only yeast-fermented CoQ10, and, thus, does not contain the impurities that synthetically processed CoQ10 does
- Complies with United States Pharmacopeia standards for purity, potency, and structure
- Has added Bioperine® for enhanced absorption
- No magnesium stearate, stearic acid, dioxides, sulfates, artificial ingredients, or preservatives
- Verified free of corn, egg, gluten, milk, peanut, shellfish, and soy allergens by an independent lab
- Verified non-GMO through supply-chain verification and real-time PCR testing by an independent lab
- Certified kosher
- 100 mg per bovine softgel / 120 softgels per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
- CoQ10 Gold® Key Health Benefits: Supports cellular energy, and cognitive and cardiovascular functions*
Suggested UsageAs a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel 1 to 3 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Kaneka Q10® Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone)||100 mg||†|
|BioPerine® Black Pepper [fruit] Extract||5 mg||†|
|†Daily Values not established|
CautionPlease consult your healthcare provider before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, and/or taking any OTC or prescription medications for a health condition. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the source of the active ingredient in CoQ10 Gold?
Unlike most commercially available CoQ10 supplements, the CoQ10 in CoQ10 Gold is fermented from yeast and, therefore, does not contain the impurities that synthetically processed CoQ10 does.
Does CoQ10 Gold contain anything other than the active ingredient?
In addition to the active ingredient, CoQ10 Gold contains the following ingredients:
- Organic Oilve Oil - This is added because CoQ10 is a fat-soluble nutrient and requires some kind of fat, olive oil in this case, for enhanced bioavailability
- Bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water - These are the components of the softgel used to encapsulate all the ingredients
- Sunflower lecithin - Used as an emulsifier to ensure that oil and water-based ingredients within the same formulation mix evenly
- Natural beeswax - Used as an emollient to ensure uniformity of ingredient texture and finished product integrity
Is CoQ10 Gold free of heavy metals, PCBs, and toxins?
CoQ10 Gold features an exceptional purity profile and is guaranteed free of microbial contaminants, heavy metals, and other toxins.
Is CoQ10 Gold free of allergens and GMOs?
CoQ10 Gold is verified free of corn, egg, gluten, milk, peanut, shellfish, and soy allergens, and verified free of GMOs by independent, third-party labs. Individuals allergic to or with an intolerance to yeast or yeast derivatives should consult a healthcare provider before taking this supplement.
Is CoQ10 Gold suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians?
CoQ10 Gold is encapsulated using bovine gelatin, which is an animal derivative. For this reason, it is NOT suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
Is the Gelatin used to encapsulate the product Kosher / Halal?
The gelatin used to encapsulate CoQ10 Gold is certified both kosher and halal, and the product itself is certified kosher by Ko Kosher.
How long does it take to notice benefits?
As with any nutritional supplement, CoQ10 Gold must be taken for at least 6 to 8 weeks, if not longer, to experience noticeable benefits. Please be advised that nutritional supplements work best when they are taken as part of a health maintenance program that includes a sensible diet rich in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, a moderate exercise program, and the necessary lifestyle changes to support wellness.
Is CoQ10 Gold safe for long-term use?
CoQ10 Gold should be safe for both short-term and long-term use when used as directed and under the guidance of a licensed healthcare provider.
What are the side effects, interactions, and/or contraindications, if any, associated with CoQ10 Gold?
Most people tolerate CoQ10 well, but some people have reported mild side effects including gastrointestinal effects and allergic skin rashes. Dividing the total daily dose can help reduce side effects. CoQ10 may interact with some cancer medications, medications for blood pressure, and/or blood thinning medications. Please consult a healthcare professional before taking this product if you are currently taking and/or are planning to take any OTC or prescription medication. Individuals undergoing chemotherapy, or have high blood pressure or low blood pressure, or any other known or suspected medical condition, those planning a medical procedure, and women who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, should always talk to a licensed medical professional before supplementation. Please consult your healthcare provider before using this product if you have a known or suspected allergy to yeast ingredients.
View Our Top Sellers In:
May We Suggest:
- Ginkgo Biloba Gold - Cognitive and Circulation Support
Product ID: NGL4530
90 veg capsules
- Omega-3 + CoQ10 + Vitamin D3 GOLD (Ultimate 3-in1 Formula)
Product ID: NGL4534
- Resveratrol Gold (Whole Grape Extract + Red Wine Polyphenols) - Antioxidant, Heart, and Healthy Aging Support
Product ID: NGL4546
120 veg capsules
- Krill Oil
Brand: Nature's Way
Product ID: NWY3209
- Krill Oil Gold (NKO) - #1 Clinically Proven Ingredient for Heart, Joint, and Brain Health
Product ID: NGL4505
- Neptune Krill Oil
Brand: Now Foods
Product ID: NWF3206