Dr. Oz recommends Bacopa Monnieri herb to enhance memory*
Dr. Oz, on his show on a few occasions, recommended Bacopa Monnieri* herb for Brain health and to boost memory. Dr. Oz said Bacopa Monnieri will make you smarter, enhance your memory, and help you focus better. Bacopa herb has also been used to ease stress and helps people to focus better in stressful situations. It does have a tranquilizing effect, but unlike sedatives (which dull the mind) Bacopa Monniera improves mental clarity, focus, and mood.
Bacopa herb has been used for centuries in some countries and has been popular by the name of Brahmi in the the Ayurvedic system of medicine. In clinical studies, people who consumed Bacopa had a much better ability to retain new information. In one study conducted by the University of Wollongong in Australia, researchers looked at 76 adults between the ages of 40 and 65 years old and found that Bacopa Monnieri decreased the rate that the adults forgot newly learned information.*
You can learn more about Bacopa Monnieri herb, its benefits, side effects (if any) by following the more information link below.
Bacopa, also known as Bacopa monnieri or Brahmi, is considered in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to possess adaptogenic, tranquilizing, and antioxidant properties. Bacopa contains a number of triterpene glycosides including Bacosides, Bacopasides, Bacopasaponins, Luteolin, Apigenin, and Bacosine, which are the active ingredients in Bacopa thought to support learning, cognition, and memory by enhancing the efficiency of nerve impulse transmission. Bacopa’s antioxidant properties may also offer some protection to brain cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Health Benefits of Bacopa
- Supports healthy cognitive function*
- Supports attention, learning, focus, and memory*
- Promotes calmness, relaxation, and focus*
- Supports positive mood and emotional well-being*
- Protects the brain from oxidative damage*
Product ID: NGL4545
|Bacopa GOLD™ - Memory & Attention (High Potency) - 500 mg (90 veg. capsules) by NutriGold|
|You Save:||$8 (32% off)|
Buy More to Save More (Quantity Discounts):
Buy 3 at $15.95 each - Save $27 (36% off)
Buy 6 at $15.45 each - Save $57 (38% off)
Buy 12 at $14.95 each - Save $120 (40% off)
- Bacopa GOLD™ Highlights
- Features BacoMind® Bacopa Extract - patented, clinically-proven extract of Bacopa stem and leaves
- Standardized to 9 unique phytocompounds clinically-proven to support cognitive health
- Safety and effectiveness supported by clinical and preclinical studies
- Synergistic formulation of BacoMind® standardized to 9 unique phytochemical compounds and USP grade Bacopa extract standardized to 20% Bacosides
- Manufactured without the use of GMOs, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Laurates, Sulfates, or Dioxides
- Verified free of peanut, soy, wheat, shellfish, and eggs by an independent, third-party lab
- Verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™
- 500 mg per vegetarian capsule / 90 capsules per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
- Bacopa GOLD™ Key Health Benefits: Supports cognitive (attention, learning, focus, memory) and emotional (calmness, relaxation) health.*
Suggested UsageAs a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule 2 times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|USP-grade Bacopa Standardized Extract
(Bacopa monnieri [stem and leaves]
standardized to 20% Triterpene Glycosides,
including Bacosides A & B)
|BacoMind® Bacopa Standardized Extract
(Bacopa monnieri [aerial parts] standardized to
20% Triterpene Glycosides, including Bacosides
Luteolin, Apigenin, Bacosine, & Beta-sitosterol)
|†Daily Value not established|
CautionPlease consult your healthcare provider before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, and/or if you are on any anti-anxiety, anti-epileptic, tranquilizers, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, narcotics and/or other prescription or OTC medications for a health condition. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.