Hawthorn is a genus of small ornamental trees belonging to the rose family that have sharp thorns and yield bunches of aromatic white flowers and bright red fruit or berries. Hawthorn leaves, ﬂowers and berries have been used for generations by herbalists as a cardiovascular tonic. Hawthorn is believed to contain many beneficial compounds, including antioxidant flavonoids, that are thought to benefit heart health. These antioxidant flavonoids are thought to support healthy cardiovascular function by supporting cardiac muscle tone, vascular integrity, blood flow, and protecting the blood vessels from damage.
Health Benefits of Hawthorn
- Supports cardiac muscle tone*
- Supports vascular integrity and healthy circulation*
- Supports overall cardiovascular function*
Hawthorn GOLD™ (300 mg, 120 veg caps)
Product ID: NGL4533
|Hawthorn GOLD™ - Cardiac Support - 300 mg (120 veg. capsules) by NutriGold|
|You Save:||$11.99 (40% off)|
- Hawthorn GOLD™ Highlights
- Formulated using a clinically-proven extract of Hawthorn leaf and flower
- Pharmaceutical Grade - guaranteed purity, potency, stability, solubility, structure, bioavailability, and bioactivity
- Complies with European Pharmacopeia specifications for purity, potency, and structure
- Manufactured without the use of flow agents, binders, fillers, preservatives, stearates, laurates, sulfates, or dioxides
- Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
- Verified free of GMOs by Non-GMO Project™ Product Verification Program
- Certified vegan by Vegan Action
- Certified Kosher
- 300 mg per vegetarian capsule / 120 capsules per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
- Hawthorn GOLD™ Key Health Benefits: Supports healthy cardiovascular and circulatory function*
Suggested UsageAs a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) capsule 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Hawthorn Standardized Extract Complex
(Crataegus laevigata [leaf & flower] standardized
to 1.8% Vitexin-2-rhamnoside and Hyperoside])
|†Daily Value not established|
CautionPlease consult a healthcare provider before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. Store in original container away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hawthorn?
Hawthorn is a genus of small ornamental trees belonging to the rose family that have sharp thorns and yield bunches of aromatic white flowers and bright red fruit or berries. Hawthorn leaves, ﬂowers and berries have been used for generations by herbalists as a cardiovascular tonic.
What are the active ingredients in Hawthorn GOLD™?
Hawthorn is believed to contain many beneficial compounds, including antioxidant flavonoids (e.g. Vitexin), that are thought to support healthy cardiovascular function by supporting cardiac muscle tone, vascular integrity, blood flow, and protecting the blood vessels from damage.
Does Hawthorn GOLD™ contain anything other than the active ingredient?
In addition to the active ingredient, each vegetarian capsule of Hawthorn GOLD™ contains:
- Maltodextrin - The Maltodextrin in the product is actually part of the Hawthorn ingredient complex and was not added to the product by NutriGold® during manufacturing. Because the FDA guidelines on declaring excipients present in the ingredient on a finished product's label are vague, most companies choose not to declare these excipients even though they are present in a significant enough amount and consumers should have that information when making a purchasing decision.
Because what you see is NOT what you always get when it comes to supplements, NutriGold is once again leading the way with regard to truth and transparency in supplement labeling by declaring not just what is added by us during manufacturing, but also declaring excipients that are a part of the ingredient complex we source from our vendors. This is just another thing we do at NutriGold to ensure that our valued customers have all the information they need to make informed purchasing decisions. One small step for NutriGold, one giant leap for supplement consumers everywhere!
Is Hawthorn GOLD™ free of allergens and GMOs?
Hawthorn GOLD™ is verified free of corn, egg, gluten, milk, peanut, shellfish and soy allergens by an independent, third-party lab. It is also verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™.
Is Hawthorn GOLD™ suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
Hawthorn GOLD™ is certified vegan by Vegan Action.
How long do I have to take Hawthorn GOLD™ before I see any benefits?
Unlike OTC and prescription drugs that provide instant, temporary, symptomatic relief, herbal supplements provide progressive, long-term benefits by strengthening and supporting the body's natural defenses. Most herbal supplements, including Hawthorn GOLD™, need to be taken for at least 6 to 8 weeks before the benefits of taking the supplement can be experienced. Please be advised that nutritional supplements work best when they are taken as part of a health maintenance program that includes a sensible diet rich in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, a moderate exercise program, and the necessary lifestyle changes to support wellness.
Is Hawthorn GOLD™ suitable for individuals with a medical condition?
Individuals with a known or suspected medical condition should always talk to a licensed medical professional before beginning any form of supplementation. It is never advisable to self-diagnose or self-treat a medical condition.
What are the side effects and/or contraindications, if any, associated with Hawthorn GOLD™?
Hawthorn GOLD™ does not have any known side effects or interactions and is generally well-tolerated by most individuals. However, it is always recommended to consult your healthcare provider before taking any supplements if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, and/or taking any OTC or prescription medications for a health condition.
Is Hawthorn GOLD™ safe for long-term use?
Hawthorn GOLD™ should be safe for both short-term and long-term use when used as directed and under the guidance of an experienced herbalist or other healthcare provider.
View Our Top Sellers In:
May We Suggest:
- Nattokinase - Superior Circulation & Vascular Support
Brand: Doctor's Best
Product ID: DRB3214
90 veggie caps
- Omega-3 + CoQ10 + Vitamin D3 GOLD (Ultimate 3-in1 Formula)
Product ID: NGL4534
- Resveratrol GOLD™ w/ Grape seed, skin and Red Wine Polyphenols
Product ID: NGL4546
120 veg. capsules
- CoQ10 GOLD™ - High Absorption
Product ID: NGL4504
- CoQ10 w/ Bioperine
Brand: Doctor's Best
Product ID: DRB3216
Brand: Doctor's Best
Product ID: DRB3217
120 veggie caps