About Vitamin K
Vitamin K is an essential, fat-soluble vitamin that cannot be synthesized by the body, making supplementation necessary. Vitamin K is actually a group of three vitamins: Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone), Vitamin K2 (menaquinone), and Vitamin K3 (menaphthone), which is a synthetic form of Vitamin K.
Vitamin K2 as MK-7 is the active isomer of Vitamin K and has the highest bioavailability and longest half-life in the blood. Vitamin K serves many important functions in the body including facilitating calcium uptake and bone mineralization for healthy bones, supporting healthy heart and kidney functions and supporting healthy aging.
Health Benefits of Vitamin K
- Supports calcium uptake and bone mineralization*
- Supports healthy bones*
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function*
- Supports healthy kidney function*
- Supports healthy aging*
Vitamin K2 Gold (100 mcg, 120 liquid veg caps)
Product ID: NGL4568
|Vitamin K2 (Food-Sourced as MK-7) Gold - Bone and Heart Support - 100 mcg (120 liquid veg caps) by NutriGold|
|You Save:||$18.66 (40% off)|
|Availability:||In stock. Ships today (Thursday, October 27) if you order in the next 11 hours and 3 minutes|
- Vitamin K2 MK-7 Gold Highlights
- Natural source of vitamin K2 (as MK-7) from fermented non-GMO soybeans (or Natto)
- Highly active and bioavailable form of natural vitamin K2 standardized to only the active MK-7 isomer
- Synergistically formulated with organic extra virgin olive oil, an important source of antioxidants and polyphenolic compounds
- Clinically-proven bioavailability and enhanced stability
- Free of solvents, artificial ingredients, and preservatives
- Manufactured without the use of magnesium stearate, stearic acid, dioxides, sulfates, artificial ingredients, or preservatives.
- Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
- Verified non-GMO through genetic testing by an independent, third-party lab
- Certified vegan and kosher
- 100 mcg per capsule / 120 capsules per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) Gold™ Key Health Benefits: Supports calcium absorption and heart, bone, dental and prostate health*
Suggested UsageAs a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) liquid capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
(as vitamin K2 [MK-7] from natto)
|*Percent Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
CautionPlease consult a healthcare professional before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. Store in original container away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is vitamin K?
Vitamin K is an essential, fat-soluble vitamin that cannot be synthesized by the body, making supplementation necessary. Vitamin K is actually a group of three vitamins: vitamin K1 (phylloquinone), vitamin K2 (menaquinone), and vitamin K3 (menaphthone), which is a synthetic form of Vitamin K. Vitamin K1 is synthesized by plants and is known as a plant source of vitamin K. Vitamin K1 is present in relatively high amounts in green, leafy vegetables (e.g. kale, spinach) and most individuals get some amount of vitamin K1 from their diet. There is some debate about whether or not vitamin K1 has to be converted by the body to the more biologically active vitamin K2 form to be therapeutically beneficial.
Vitamin K2 as MK-7 is the active isomer of vitamin K and has the highest bioavailability and longest half-life in the blood and is the most common form of vitamin K2 supplement commercially available.
What is the source of the active ingredient in Vitamin K2 Gold?
Our vitamin K2 is sourced from fermented non-GMO soybeans or Natto, a popular food in Japan.
Does Vitamin K2 Gold contain anything other than the active ingredient?
In addition to the active ingredient, Vitamin K2 Gold contains the following ingredients:
- Organic extra virgin olive oil - This is added because Vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble nutrient and requires some kind of fat, olive oil in this case, for enhanced bioavailability
- Sunflower lecithin - Used to ensure that the product is at the proper viscosity for consistent encapsulation
Is Vitamin K2 Gold free of heavy metals and microbial contaminants?
Vitamin K2 Gold™ features an exceptional purity profile and is guaranteed free of microbial contaminants, heavy metals, and other toxins.
Is Vitamin K2 Gold free of allergens?
Vitamin K2 Gold™ is verified free of corn, egg, gluten, milk, peanut, and shellfish allergens. This product contains a soy derivative (Natto) and although the product has been tested to be free of soy protein allergen, individuals with a known or suspected allergy to soy or soy derivatives should consult a healthcare provider before taking Vitamin K2 Gold.
Is Vitamin K2 Gold suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
Vitamin K2 Gold is certified vegan by Vegan Action.
How long does it take to notice benefits?
As with any nutritional supplement, Vitamin K2 Gold must be taken for at least 8 to 12 weeks to experience noticeable benefits. Please be advised that nutritional supplements work best when they are taken as part of a health maintenance program that includes a sensible diet rich in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, a moderate exercise program, and the necessary lifestyle changes to support wellness.
Is Vitamin K2 Gold safe for long-term use?
Vitamin K2 Gold should be safe for both short-term and long-term use when used as directed and under the guidance of a licensed healthcare provider.
Is Vitamin K2 Gold suitable for individuals with a medical condition?
Individuals with a known or suspected medical condition should always talk to a licensed medical professional before beginning any form of supplementation. It is never advisable to self-diagnose or self-treat a medical condition.
What are the side effects, if any, associated with Vitamin K2 Gold?
Vitamin K2 Gold™ does not have any known side effects. Please consult your healthcare provider before using this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or currently taking any OTC or prescription medication(s) for a health condition.
Does Vitamin K2 have any drug interactions?
Vitamin K2 should not be taken by individuals who are currently taking anticoagulant drugs like warfarin, coumadin, and heparin, to name a few. Consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are currently taking and/or are planning to take any OTC or prescription medication for a health condition.