About Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Amla, also known as Amalaki or Indian Gooseberry, is known for its ability to rejuvenate the body or enable the body’s maximum potential, consistent with its classification as a “rasayana” herb in the Ayurvedic tradition. According to Ayurveda, Amla may be used as a rasayana (rejuvenative) to promote longevity and has traditionally been used to support digestion, heart health, healthy vision, hair growth, and enliven the body. Its antioxidant properties help fight free radical damage and support healthy aging.
Health Benefits of Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
- 100% Natural source of food-based Vitamin C
- Provides antioxidant protection*
- Supports healthy digestion*
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels*
- Supports healthy immune response*
- Supports liver detoxification and liver health*
- Helps fight free radical damage and supports healthy aging*
Amla Gold (500 mg, 90 veg caps)
Product ID: NGL4540
|Amla Gold - Antioxidant and Immune Support - 500 mg (90 veg capsules) by NutriGold|
|You Save:||$11.99 (40% off)|
|Availability:||In stock. Ships today (Thursday, April 27) if you order in the next 10 hours and 54 minutes|
- Amla Gold Highlights
- 100% natural, certified organic extract of Amla fruit
- Standardized extract of Tannins and Vitamin C
- 80% DV of organic, natural Vitamin C in each capsule
- Free of solvents, pesticides, and preservatives
- Does NOT contain GMOs, fillers, preservatives, artificial ingredients, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, or Titanium Dioxide
- Verified free of soy, peanut, milk, egg, shellfish and wheat allergens by an independent lab
- Verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™ Product Verification Program
- 500 mg per vegetarian capsule / 90 capsules per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
- Amla Gold Key Health Benefits: Supports healthy immune function, healthy digestion, healthy aging, healthy glucose metabolism, and liver detoxification*
Suggested UsageAs a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule 2 to 3 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Organic Vitamin C (from Organic Amla Extract)||50 mg||80%*|
|Organic Amla Extract
(Emblica officinalis [fruit] extract standardized
to minimum 35% Tannins [175 mg])
|*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet
†Daily Value not established
CautionPlease consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, and/or taking OTC or prescription medications for a health condition. Please store in original container in a cool, dry place. Exposure to moisture can cause contents to harden, but this does not affect product quality or integrity. Keep out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the active ingredients in Amla Gold?
Amla is naturally rich in Tannins and Vitamin C, both of which are powerful antioxidants that provide protection from free radical damage and help support healthy aging.*
Does Amla Gold contain anything other than the active ingredient?
In addition to the active ingredient, Amla Gold contains a small amount of non-GMO, gluten-free rice concentrate. Because the nature of herbal extracts can vary from batch to batch in terms of consistency, moisture (or stickiness), and particle size, rice concentrate is sometimes added during manufacturing to ensure product integrity without compromising product safety or effectiveness.
Is Amla Gold free of allergens and GMOs?
Amla Gold is verified free of egg, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy and wheat by an independent lab. It is also verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™.
Is Amla Gold suitable for Vegans / Vegetarians?
Amla Gold does not contain any animal-derived ingredients and is, therefore, suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
How long do I have to take Amla Gold before I see any benefits?
Unlike OTC and prescription drugs that provide instant, temporary, symptomatic relief, herbal supplements provide progressive, long-term benefits by strengthening and supporting the body's natural defenses. Most herbal supplements, including Amla Gold, need to be taken for at least 6 to 8 weeks before the benefits of taking the supplement can be experienced. Please be advised that nutritional supplements work best when they are taken as part of a health maintenance program that includes a sensible diet rich in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, a moderate exercise program, and the necessary lifestyle changes to support wellness.
What are the side effects, interactions, and/or contraindications, if any, associated with Amla Gold?
Amla does not have any known side effects or interactions and is generally well-tolerated by most individuals. Individuals with bleeding disorders, diabetes, liver disease, or any other known or suspected medical condition, and individuals who are planning a medical procedure, should always talk to a healthcare professional about supplementation. It is never advisable to self-diagnose or self-treat a medical condition.
Is Amla Gold safe for long-term use?
Amla Gold should be safe for both short-term and long-term use when used as directed and under the guidance of an experienced herbalist or other healthcare provider.
View Our Top Sellers In:
May We Suggest:
- Vitamin C Gold (Organic, Whole Food from Berries and Fruits) - Antioxidant and Immune Support
Product ID: NGL4572
90 veg capsules
- Bitter Melon Gold - Glucose Balance
Product ID: NGL4502
90 veg capsules
- #1 Milk Thistle Gold - Most Researched, Clinically-Proven Herb for Liver
Product ID: NGL4501
90 veg capsules
- Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid
Brand: Doctor's Best
Product ID: DRB3209
60 veggie caps
Brand: Natural Factors
Product ID: NFS3223
180 chewable wafers
- Gymnema Gold (Organic) - Manage Sugar Cravings and Glucose Balance
Product ID: NGL4539
90 veg capsules