Bacopa, also known as Bacopa monnieri or Brahmi, is considered in traditional Ayurvedic medicine that possess adaptogenic, tranquilizing, and antioxidant properties. Bacopa contains a number of triterpene glycosides including Bacosides, Bacopasides, Bacopasaponins, Luteolin, Apigenin, and Bacosine, which are the active ingredients in Bacopa thought to support learning, cognition, and memory by enhancing the efficiency of nerve impulse transmission. Bacopa’s antioxidant properties may also offer some protection to brain cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Health Benefits of Bacopa
- Supports healthy cognitive function*
- Supports attention, learning, focus, and memory*
- Promotes calmness, relaxation, and focus*
- Supports positive mood and emotional well-being*
- Protects the brain from oxidative damage*
Bacopa Gold (500 mg, 90 veg caps)
Product ID: NGL4545
|Bacopa Gold - Clinically Proven Ingredient for Cognitive Support - 500 mg (90 veg capsules) by NutriGold|
|You Save:||$11.99 (40% off)|
- Bacopa Gold™ Highlights
- Features Synapsa™ Bacopa Extract - clinically-proven extract of Bacopa
- Synergistically formulated with Bacopa whole plant powder
- Standardized to 55% Bacosides, clinically-proven to support cognitive health
- Safety and effectiveness supported by clinical and preclinical studies
- No magnesium stearate, stearic acid, dioxides, sulfates, artificial ingredients, or preservatives
- Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab
- Verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™ Product Verification Program
- Certified vegan and kosher
- 500 mg per vegetarian capsule / 90 capsules per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
- Bacopa Gold™ Key Health Benefits: Supports attention, focus, learning, memory and emotional wellness.*
Suggested UsageAs a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) veggie capsule daily with breakfast, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Synapsa™ Bacopa Extract
(Bacopa monnieri [whole plant]
standardized to 55% Bacosides)
|Bacopa [whole plant] Powder||180 mg||†|
|†Daily Values not established|
CautionPlease consult a healthcare professional before taking this supplement if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications. Store in original container away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bacopa?
Bacopa monniera is considered in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to possess adaptogenic, tranquilizing, and antioxidant properties. Bacopa is a classic brain and nervine tonic, included in the "Brahmi" category of Ayurvedic herbs and helps support mental acuity and the physiological process involved in relaxation.
What are the active ingredients in Bacopa Gold™?
Bacopa Gold™ contains Bacosides, the active ingredient thought to support learning, cognition, and memory by enhancing the efficiency of nerve impulse transmission. Bacopa’s antioxidant properties may also offer some protection to brain cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Does Bacopa Gold™ contain anything other than the active ingredient?
Bacopa Gold™ does not contain anything other than the active ingredients.
Is Bacopa Gold™ free of allergens and GMOs?
Bacopa Gold™ is verified free of corn, egg, gluten, milk, peanut, shellfish and soy allergens by an independent, third-party lab. It is also verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™.
Is Bacopa Gold™ suitable for Vegans / Vegetarians?
Bacopa Gold™ is certified vegan by Vegan Action.
How long do I have to take Bacopa Gold™ before I notice any benefits?
Unlike OTC and prescription drugs that provide instant, temporary, symptomatic relief, herbal supplements provide progressive, long-term benefits by strengthening and supporting the body's natural defenses. Most herbal supplements, including Bacopa Gold™, need to be taken for at least 6 to 8 weeks before the benefits of taking the supplement can be experienced. Please be advised that nutritional supplements work best when they are taken long-term as part of a health maintenance program that includes a sensible diet rich in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, a moderate exercise program, and the necessary lifestyle changes to support wellness.
Is Bacopa Gold™ safe for long-term use?
Bacopa Gold™ should be safe for both short-term and long-term use when used as directed and under the guidance of an experienced herbalist or any other licensed healthcare provider.
Is Bacopa Gold™ suitable for individuals with a medical condition?
Individuals with a known or suspected medical condition should always talk to a licensed medical professional before beginning any form of supplementation. It is never advisable to self-diagnose or self-treat a medical condition.
What are the side effects and/or contraindications, if any, associated with Bacopa Gold™?
Please consult your healthcare provider before taking Bacopa Gold™ if you are currently on or planning to take any anti-anxiety, anti-epileptic, tranquilizers, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, narcotics, and/or other prescription medications and/or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Is Bacopa Gold™ addictive?
Bacopa Gold™ is non habit-forming and can be safely taken long-term.
View Our Top Sellers In:
May We Suggest:
- Ginkgo Biloba Gold - Cognitive and Circulation Support
Product ID: NGL4530
90 veg capsules
- Memory Complex
Product ID: NAT3208
Brand: Source Naturals
Product ID: SRN3218
- CoQ10 Gold (High Absorption) - Celluar Energy and Heart Support
Product ID: NGL4504
- Turmeric Curcumin Gold (Curcumin C3) - Joint, Cognitive, and Liver Support
Product ID: NGL4538
120 veg capsules
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI
Brand: Doctor's Best
Product ID: DRB3210