Key Highlights of Liv.52 / LiverCare
- Liv.52 / LiverCare is the world's #1-selling liver support formula. Period!
- Liv.52 / LiverCare safety and efficacy are backed by over 277 clinical trials and research studies
- Liv.52 / LiverCare is endorsed by over 200,000 healthcare professionals worldwide
- Liv.52 / LiverCare has been the best product for maintaining optimal liver health since 1955
- Liv.52 / LiverCare is approved for use as an herbal drug in Switzerland
- Liv.52 / LiverCare improves the functional efficiency of the liver
- Liv.52 / LiverCare regulates levels of liver enzymes and optimizes assimilation
- Liv.52 / LiverCare detoxifies and protects against harmful toxins from food, water, air, prescription medications, etc
- Liv.52 / LiverCare ensures optimum liver function
Research on Liv-52 / LiverCare
- Validated by 276 clinical trials and research studies since 1955.
- Endorsed by over 200,000 healthcare professionals in 80 countries.
- Approximately 2 billion tablets and 13 million syrup bottles of Liv-52 are sold every year worldwide.
About Liv.52 / LiverCare
Liv.52, also known as LiverCare, is a unique, all-natural, complex multi-ingredient formula that is safe and effective in portecting the liver against harmful toxins from drugs, alcohol, food and water. Liv-52 ensures optimum liver function through the protection of the hepatic parenchyma, and by way of its potent antioxidant properties. Liv.52 has also been found to be associated with an increase in serum albumin, which is another indication of the liver protection it provides. Recent research evidence also supports Liv.52's usefulness in helping maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Clinically, it helps maintain healthy levels of serum cholesterol, lipoproteins, phospholipids and triglycerides.
LiverCare - Liv.52
Product ID: HIM3201
|LiverCare/Liv.52 - World's #1 Liver Support (90 Vcaps) by Himalaya|
|You Save:||$7 (37% off)|
|Availability:||This product has been discontinued.|
Buy More to Save More (Quantity Discounts):
Buy 6 at $11.45 each - Save $45 (40% off)
- Product Highlights
- LiverCare is the world's best-selling liver support formula. Period!*
- Supports liver cell regeneration, healthy liver enzyme levels and acts as a daily super food for the liver*
- Clinically proven to preserve normal hematological and biochemical safety parameters within the liver, and to preserve the structure and function of liver cells*
- Brings expected results in a relatively short period of time and can be used safely by everyone on a daily basis*
Suggested UsageTake 1 capsule twice per day before meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits.
|Proprietary herbal extract blend||375 mg||†|
|caper bush (root)|
|black nightshade (whole plant)|
|yarrow (aerial parts)|
|(Cassia occidentalis) (seed)|
|tamarisk (whole plant)|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Liv-52 / LiverCare in the News
- Himalaya's Liv-52 approved as an herbal drug for liver in Switzerland by its FDA equivalent. It is believed to be the first multi-herb remedy granted regulatory approval as a drug, which is an outstanding feat for an herbal product.
- Liv-52 - One of 13 herbal formulas included in the ABC Clinical Guide to Herbs.
- Journal of American Botanical Council, HerbalGram, publishes research review on Liv-52's beneficial effect in Liver Cirrhosis. Read more
- Award-winning author of New York Times bestsellers, Nutrition expert and celebrity, Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., C.N.S., recommends Liv-52 for a variety of liver problems.
- International Journal of Phytotherapy & Phytopharmacology, Phytomedicine publishes the clinical study on how Liv-52 "was found to be effective" in protecting and restoring the liver.
- America's beauty and lifestyle expert, Kat James, whose advice features in Ophra's magazine 'O', Vogue, Glamour, and whose clients include celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson, speaks on how Liv-52 helped her with her own life threatening liver disease.
- Himalaya celebrates 75 years developing pharmaceutical-grade herbal formulations.
Liv-52 / LiverCare Milestones
- More than 300 clinical studies, many double-blind, placebo-controlled, have been performed on LiverCare /Liv-52 since its introduction in 1955.
- Since its introduction in 1955, Liv.52 has become one of the most widely sold medications in the world and endorsed by over 200,000 healthcare professionals.
- LiverCare / Liv-52 is registered as a safe and effective drug by the "Intercantonal Office for the Control of Medicines," Switzerland's equivalent of the United States' FDA.
Know your Liver
- Liver is the biggest and the most complex organ in the body with more than 500 functions
- The liver is an "incredible chemical factory," producing many important chemical compounds needed to survive, such as bile, albumin, blood clotting factors, cholesterol, Vitamin E.
- Converts amino acids (proteins) and lipids into glucose, a complex process catalyzed by a series of enzymes
- Plays a major role in maintaining normal blood sugar levels, an important source of energy for the brain, heart and muscles.
- Performs numerous other functions such as regulating lipids or metabolizing prescribed and over the counter drugs, alcohol, and many other ingested chemicals such as caffeine, etc.
- Helps digest the food we eat and assists in ridding our body of many toxins.
- Eliminates various harmful chemicals from the body. Treats about 1,300 ml of blood per minute, thereby acting as the body's "garbage disposal."
- 4,000,000 people have Hepatitis C in the United States, causing 10,000 deaths every year.
- Cirrhosis of the liver is the eighth leading cause of death in the United States - kills 25,000 people per year.
- Commonly prescribed cholesterol-lowering medications such as statins (e.g. Lipitor), among many other chemical drugs, are known to be toxic to the liver.
- Widely taken OTC medications are not as safe as they seem. For example, Acetaminophen (e.g. Tylenol) can be toxic to the liver and its toxicity can be accentuated by alcohol.
- The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, notes that in one year, hospitals treated over 26,765 patients for alcohol toxicity and another 16,635 for Acetaminophen (Tylenol) toxicity.
- Fatigue, aches, and pain in joints and muscles, frequent headaches, stress and appetite fluctuations may be signs of an over-worked liver.
Liver dysfunctions may take many forms
View Our Top Sellers In:
May We Suggest:
Brand: Doctor's Best
Product ID: DRB3215
30 enteric coated tablets
- #1 Milk Thistle - Pharma Thistle GOLD™ - World's #1 Researched, Clinically-Proven Herb for Liver (Pharmaceutical Grade)
Product ID: NGL4501
90 veg. capsules
- Milk Thistle Thisilyn
Brand: Nature's Way
Product ID: NWY3201
100 veggie caps
- Curcumin C3 complex
Brand: Doctor's Best
Product ID: DRB3202
- Amla GOLD™ - Antioxidant Support
Product ID: NGL4540
90 veg. capsules
Brand: Source Naturals
Product ID: SRN3219