Triphala, a Sanskrit word that means “three fruits”, is an Ayurvedic formula consisting of equal parts of the fruits of Amla (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), and Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica). Amla has antioxidant properties and help support liver and immune health, Haritaki supports digestive and colon health, and Vibhitaki helps detoxify, cleanse, and maintain proper balance of all the systems in the body.
Health Benefits of Triphala
- Supports healthy digestion*
- Gently cleanses and tones the colon*
- Supports liver detoxification*
- Supports healthy weight-loss*
- Offers protection from free radical damage*
- Supports healthy aging*
- Supports healthy vision*
Triphala Gold(650 mg, 120 veg caps)
Product ID: NGL4542
|Triphala Gold (Organic) - Cleanse, Detox, and Digestion Support - 650 mg (120 veg capsules) by NutriGold|
|You Save:||$11.99 (40% off)|
|Availability:||In stock. Ships today (Thursday, April 27) if you order in the next 10 hours and 56 minutes|
- Triphala Gold Highlights
- Synergistic formulation of the fruit extracts of Amla (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), and Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) standardized to 45% Tannins
- Made with pure, natural, certified organic Triphala extract
- Free of solvents, herbicides, and pesticides
- Does NOT contain GMOs, additives, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, preservatives, Stearates, Laurates, Sulfates, and Dioxides
- Verified free of egg, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy, and wheat allergens by an independent lab
- Verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™ Product Verification Program
- Certified vegan and kosher
- 650 mg per vegetarian capsule / 120 capsules per bottle
- Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
- Triphala Gold Key Health Benefits: Supports digestive, colon, and immune health*
Suggested UsageAs a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) vegetarian capsule 2 to 3 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Organic Triphala Standardized Extract
(Emblica officinalis [fruit], Terminalia chebula
[fruit] Terminalia bellerica [fruit], standardized
to contain 45% Tannins [585 mg])
|†Daily Value not established|
CautionPlease consult your healthcare provider before taking this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, and/or taking OTC or prescription medications for a health condition. Please store in original container in a cool, dry place. Exposure to moisture can cause contents to harden, but this does not affect product quality or integrity. Keep out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the active ingredients in Triphala Gold?
The active ingredients in Triphala Gold are the fruit extracts of Amla (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), and Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) standardized to 45% Tannins.
Does Triphala Gold contain anything other than the active ingredients?
Triphala Gold does NOT contain anything other than the active ingredients.
Is Triphala Gold free of allergens and GMOs?
Triphala Gold is verified free of egg, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy, and wheat allergens by an independent lab. It is also verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project™.
Is Triphala Gold suitable for vegans/vegetarians?
Triphala Gold is certified vegan by Vegan Action.
How long do I have to take Triphala Gold before I see any benefits?
Unlike OTC and prescription drugs that provide instant, temporary, symptomatic relief, herbal supplements provide progressive, long-term benefits by strengthening and supporting the body's natural defenses. Most herbal supplements, including Triphala Gold, need to be taken for at least 8 to 12 weeks before the benefits of taking the supplement can be experienced. Please be advised that nutritional supplements work best when they are taken as part of a health maintenance program that includes a sensible diet rich in whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, a moderate exercise program, and the necessary lifestyle changes to support wellness.
What are the side effects, interactions, and/or contraindications, if any, associated with Triphala Gold?
Triphala Gold does not have any known side effects or interactions and is generally well-tolerated by most individuals. Individuals with bleeding disorders, diabetes, liver disease, or any other known or suspected medical conditions, and individuals who are planning a medical procedure, should always talk to a healthcare professional about supplementation. It is never advisable to self-diagnose or self-treat a medical condition.
Is Triphala Gold safe for long-term use?
Triphala Gold should be safe for both short-term and long-term use when used as directed and under the guidance of an experienced herbalist or other healthcare provider.
View Our Top Sellers In:
May We Suggest:
- Sambucus - Elderberry syrup
Brand: Nature's Way
Product ID: NWY3202
- Turmeric Curcumin Gold (Curcumin C3) - Joint, Cognitive, and Liver Support
Product ID: NGL4538
120 veg capsules
- Amla Gold - Antioxidant and Immune Support
Product ID: NGL4540
90 veg capsules
- Olive Leaf Extract
Brand: Natural Factors
Product ID: NFS3204
- Digestive enzymes (all vegetarian)
Brand: Doctor's Best
Product ID: DRB3206
90 veggie caps
- Green Tea Gold - Metabolism, Weight-Loss, and Immune Support
Product ID: NGL4543
90 veg capsules